OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & DRUG SCREENING
Employment Screening in Sumter and Columbia
Workplace safety is important, and employers want to do whatever it takes to prevent job-related injuries that could be costly to the company and employee. When you need job-related healthcare services, Colonial Healthcare has you covered.
Prevention services include:
- Drug Screenings
- Fit for Duty Exams
- DOT and OSHA Physicals
- Travel Medicine
- Annual Flu Vaccinations
- Certified Audiometric Testing
- Certified Pulmonary Function Testing
- Ergonomic Consultations
- Wellness Seminars and Incentive Programs
Workers' compensation services include:
- Priority Walk-in Urgent Care Service
- Expertise Treatment by a Board-certified Emergency Physician
- Convenient In-house Diagnostic Testing and Imaging Services
- Dispensing Pharmacy and Durable Medical Equipment
- Ongoing Evaluation for Early Recovery
Drug Screening Services
The urgent care clinic is open 7 days a week, with extended hours on weeknights to fit your schedule. Onsite testing is available upon request. Options for drug and alcohol screening include:
- Urine Drug Testing
- Hair Follicle Drug Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Blood Alcohol Testing
Benefits for Employers
Timely In-House Testing: Most results are available within 24 to 48 hours.
Certified DOT and Non-DOT Providers: Our staff are fully certified. We also have a medical review officer available. We have a 100% detection rate on all tests.
Affordable Pricing: We can structure costs for occupational health services to meet your budget.